Win cash and raffle prizes at our 2014 Invitational Golf Tournament while helping raise funds for the Chamber's Youth Leadership and Scholarship programs. Teams will play a 4-person scramble format at Cypresswood Golf & Country Club, 1099 Clubhouse Rd.
11 a.m. Registration Opens
12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
Box Lunch Provided
- $500 - Corporate Eagle - includes: 4 person team (green fees, carts, awards dinner and prizes); 1 golf hole sign with organization or team name.
- $100 - Individual Par - Oneperson entry(green fees, carts, awards dinner and prizes)
- $125 - Golf Hole Sign - displaying organization, individual or team name.
- $50 - Golf Cart Sign - displaying organization, individual or team name.
Tournament Application available by clicking HERE.
Applications must be filled out and returned to the Chamber by March 7th!
THANK YOU to the following Sponsors:
- Dinner Sponsor - CEMEX
- Premium Par 3 Sponsors - Jarrett Gordon Ford, Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center and Dixon Golf
- Registration Sponsor - Citizen's Bank & Trust
- Contest Sponsors - Florida Refuse
- Koozie Sponsor - Wayne T. Fellows, Inc.
A special THANK YOU to Jarrett-Gordon Ford for sponsoring a Premium Par 3 with the opportunity to win a 2 year lease on a 2014 Ford Fusion for a hole in one!
The event will also feature a special Dixon Golf Challenge: Only $10 to participate with the guarantee of receiving more than $150 worth of products and certificates from Dixon Golf & Dixon Golf's partners.
Thank you to following teams already registered for the Tournament:
Bright House Networks
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate + RJ Webb
Central Park of Haines City
City of Haines City
Heart of Florida Regional Medical Center
Ledger Media Group
Polk State College
The Pool Store
Truck It Smart
There's still time. Register a team today!
Call the Chamber at 863-422-3751 for more information.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities Available! Receive county-wide recognition and additional benefits sponsorships provide.
Click HERE for Sponsorship Options or call the Chamber at 863-422-3751 for additional details!